The Prince of Wales Studios is open for business, after a stunning £200,000 restoration of Middleport Pottery’s Old Packing House by The Prince’s Regeneration Trust.
Following its £9million regeneration, Middleport Pottery is now a major visitor attraction and home to several flourishing crafts and ceramics businesses.
The Prince of Wales Studios offers further opportunities for local businesses. The two-storey building provides:
- rentable open-plan studio space for independent craftspeople and artists
- seven work desks and a small gallery area to display the works produced
- public visibility - the thousands of visitors to the Pottery each month can access the Studios and watch tenants at work, increasing selling opportunities
- mentoring from Middleport Pottery staff to help tenants improve their business skills
- networking and partnership working with other craftspeople and artists using the studios and the wider site
To find out more, please call John Lowther, General Manager - 01782 499766; firstname.lastname@example.org